App Scope Times Wrong

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

App Scope Times Wrong

L2 Linker

I upgraded our PAN-500 to 4.01 today and now all of the times in the App Scope Monitors (Network, Threat, etc) are off by 4 hours.  The Log times are all correct.

For instance, it is now 18:22 according to the Device page on the PAN (which is correct), the times in the Logs are correct, however if I look at the Network Monitor for the past 6 hours it goes from 16:30 to 22:00.  It should be going fro 12:30 to 18:00.

How can I fix this?

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

Sorry for the delayed response but is this issue still occurring on your Palo Alto device?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!