Autofocus Alert Query

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Autofocus Alert Query

L1 Bithead

1)Under Alerts section when I want to get an alert on Unit42 tags on My Samples,

does this look for unit 42 tags specific to my industry or all Unit 42 tags?

2)Also, is there a way i can have different levels of private tags to prioritise my alerts

for e.g for adware i send an alert only to my L1 team but for cryptolocker i send it to the

management also.

1 REPLY 1

L0 Member

Hello, thanks for the questions.

1) It will alert for all Unit 42 tags. if you would like to distinguish between the Unit 42 tags, you can add exception rules to send email alerts for only specific tags.

2) You can accomplish this by adding exceptions as well:

• Create 2 alert actions, one for your L2 team, and another for an email alias that goes to all.
  • Add the alert action for L1 team on specific tags you would like them to handle.
  • Leave the default category for all others, as an email to everyone, or create specific tag exceptions.

Let us know if we can help further.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!