Automatic Deploy of Firewalls into Panorama trough api or sdk

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Automatic Deploy of Firewalls into Panorama trough api or sdk

L0 Member

Im trying to automate the deploy of a firewall into panorama using the python sdk (pan-os-python)

It seems I can add devices to panorama by the serial number, but i cannot make them connect cause it need the auth key to be set when adding the firewall to panorama, the SDK does not provide that option, and I cant find a way to do it on the API as well. 
Is there any work around that works trough the API / SDK / CLI  to fully automate this and not use the Web UI?

Thanks!

my current panorama & firewall version is 10.2.3 running on FIPS mode

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

L0 Member

I didn't mentioned this, but the Panorama & VM-Series Firewalls are deployed in GCP, sorry if I did not understand the documentation correctly, but ZTP seems to be feature for actual appliances.
Does this feature also apply to devices deployed on public clouds?

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Shouldnt matter.

Regards,

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!