Behaviour of A-URL subscription in PANOS 8.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Behaviour of A-URL subscription in PANOS 8.1

L2 Linker

Hi all,

Knowing that PAN-DB URL4 license is no longer for sales since last Nov, we have renewed our subscription to A-URL now. After renewal, I can see my other WF, TP licenses have been renewed successfully in Device -> License, however, still  showing my PAN-DB license is going to expired in WebUI, and cannot see my A-URL license?

Our firewall still running PANOS 8.1 

PAN-DB URL Filtering
License : valid
Current cloud server : serverlist.urlcloud.paloaltonetworks.com
Cloud connection : connected
Cloud mode : public
URL database version - device : 20220125.20069
URL database version - cloud : 20220125.20069 ( last update time 2022/01/25
12:34:26 )
URL database status : good
URL protocol version - device : pan/0.0.2
URL protocol version - cloud : pan/0.0.2
Protocol compatibility status : compatible

Thanks 

Harris

URL Filtering  

Life is full of surprise,
Just embrace it!
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@SeanDeHarris,

Manually download the license file from the support portal and install it on your firewall. To stop getting alerts about the expiring license (if you have alerting setup) you'll need to active the new license and then remove the old existing license. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@SeanDeHarris,

Manually download the license file from the support portal and install it on your firewall. To stop getting alerts about the expiring license (if you have alerting setup) you'll need to active the new license and then remove the old existing license. 

It works like a charm.

Million thanks

Life is full of surprise,
Just embrace it!
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!