Cacti 5.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cacti 5.0

L1 Bithead

Has anyone seen any issues with cacti and 5.0? Ours where all logging usage perfectly until the upgrade it which point they stopped. Now we just get SNMP errors as though the devices are down.

Regards

Dave

4 REPLIES 4

L6 Presenter

Could it be related to this issue ?

I think I saw somewhere that the QoS bug is fixed in 5.0.1 (or if it was 5.0.0-HF1).

I've checked and we don't have any QoS setup or even defined.

DaveM - Any luck on this? I'm new to PaloAlto and have started with 5.0.2. We haven't had any luck getting cacti templates going.

I know this is an old thread, but for others that find this thread...The issue isn't with Cacti, rather it is that the SNMP service is disabled on the firewall in 5.x by default.  Simply enable SNMP and you will be back up and running.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!