Can I do TPC proxy or Syn proxy on PAN device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Can I do TPC proxy or Syn proxy on PAN device

L1 Bithead

Hello every body.On other company device when client 3-way handshake with server,device can  3-way handshake with client,if 3-way handshake finished,device will 3-way handshake with server,if the client don't finished 3-way handshake,device will be drop this session.

I want to known PAN device have this function or not?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

You are describing a proxy function,whereby the device will establish separate session to the client and to the destination.  Palo Alto utilizes proxy technique when needed for SSL decryption, VPN, etc.  In general, Palo Alto will be transparent and does not perform the proxying function.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

You are describing a proxy function,whereby the device will establish separate session to the client and to the destination.  Palo Alto utilizes proxy technique when needed for SSL decryption, VPN, etc.  In general, Palo Alto will be transparent and does not perform the proxying function.

Thanks.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!