Can't upload anti-virus update

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Can't upload anti-virus update

L0 Member

Good day

I'm getting an informational error when uploading anti-virus file below is the error

"upload -> anti-virus -> name Node can be at most 64 characters - current lenght 79"

Has anyone seen this before?

M

5 REPLIES 5

L3 Networker

Please check the name of the file.

HTH

L5 Sessionator

Hi Mobradovic,

Can you please re-download the file and try to upload without changing the name? Please confirm if that helps. Thank you.

I tried it again and got a different error this time

upload -> anti-virus -. name Node can be at most 64 characters - current length 74

I also did a tail mp-log ms.log see below

Apr 14 09:03:08 Error: pan_mgmt_get_sysd_string(pan_cfg_status_handler.c:363): failed to fetch cfg.platform.uuid
Apr 14 09:03:29 Error: pan_mgmt_get_sysd_string(pan_cfg_status_handler.c:363): failed to fetch cfg.platform.uuid
Apr 14 09:07:46 Error: pan_schema_verify_string(pan_schema_verify.c:361): Node can be at most 64 characters - current length 74
near line 0
Apr 14 09:13:40 Error: pan_mgmt_get_sysd_string(pan_cfg_status_handler.c:363): failed to fetch cfg.platform.uuid
Apr 14 09:13:53 client dagger reported op command was SUCCESSFUL
Apr 14 09:15:21 Error: pan_mgmt_get_sysd_string(pan_cfg_status_handler.c:363): failed to fetch cfg.platform.uuid
Apr 14 09:21:47 dnscfgmod: FQDN Refresh: Periodic TTL Expiry Refresh
Apr 14 09:21:47 dnscfgmod: Main refresh function: (TTL Expiry)
Apr 14 09:21:47 dnscfgmod: No fqdns used in this config. Skip config push to device

L5 Sessionator

Hi,

If you are n version 6, it's known but due to time zone. Move your timezone to GMT (or all timezone with only 3 chararcters) and it will work.

Hope help

V.

Thanks but that didn't work, and I'm at PAN-OS 5.0.9, It just kept trying to upload the file, but I got an error in IE.

I'm thinking it is the IE 8 version, I'm in a closed environment and can't change the setting in IE. So I'll have to do it via the mgmt port at the firewall not from my desktop.

Thanks

M

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!