Certificate delete

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Certificate delete

L1 Bithead

Hi

i have a problem certificate delete. But sow error Failed to delete Certificate - CaptivePortal.  °  CaptivePortal cannot be deleted because of references from:

i look to to ssl/tls service profile list not show profiles. plase help mee 

6 REPLIES 6

L1 Bithead

So sory my devices pa-220 panos10.2.4.h2 pa-3020 panos 9.1.16 two device problem certificate delete.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @btadmin

could you navigate to certificate, then move mouse over down arrow and click on Global Find:

PavelK_0-1688776068035.png

This will point you to all places where certificate is used. After you de-configure it from all places, you will be able to delete it.

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

L1 Bithead

Hi..

my problem certificate added to ssl/tls service profile. look the ssl/tls service profile lists. but the profile not show in the profile list.

Global Serached not find profile.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @btadmin

thank you for reply.

Do you have superuser rights?

Could you check whether you can see the profile from CLI:

configure

show shared ssl-tls-service-profile

Kind Regards

Pavel

L1 Bithead

Hii.

users supervisor. CLI not show the profile.Profile searched but not found any there.Create new profile whit the same name and commit complete not commit error.I don't understand exactly what is the problem

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Thank you for reply @btadmin

This does not sound right. I have no explanation for this either. I would open a support ticket if you have that option.

Kind Regards

Pavel

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!