Controlling SafeSearch Option

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Controlling SafeSearch Option

L0 Member

Is there an easier way than to force a user to change their settings to control the safe search option?  Can I enable safesearch inline through the PA?  Looked through a few of the docs available, but it seems it should be a simple rule that enables safesearch without user interaction or being presented a block page.

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

Here are few links which shows how to implement the same.

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/message/2204#2204

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-1399

Thanks

I think this is not exactly what has been asked for. I would wish to see a Safe Saerch enforcement option built into PAN Firewall like other vendors do since quite a while. I had a Demo install yesterday and this was excatly a point the customer was complaining about. We are able to URL Filter some websites but we are not able to filter google picture search for offending pictures.  Changing client settings is not an option since it is a university.

We are checking to see if its on roadmap.

Thanks

Thank you all for your feedback!  We certainly appreciate the need for this feature and are currently investigating the best way to address this.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!