Convert from Cisco to Palo

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Convert from Cisco to Palo

L1 Bithead

I downloaded the expedition to ubuntu. I am have everything running. When asked to Upload a Panos or Panorama configuration XML file. Export it from your device. What template can I use for this. I have a cisco ASA .txt file I would like to convert.

thank you

3 REPLIES 3

L1 Bithead

I have never done this before and looking for help

Any guidance here

@jimf69 

Thanks for posting.. 

When it comes to any migration..  I would recommend that you start here:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/expedition-migration-tool/ct-p/migration_tool

The Expedition tool is a great tool that used to be a sales only tool, but is now available to anyone who wants it. Formerly known as "The migration tool".. it is now referred to as "Edpedition".

Start on that page.. there is a whole discussion area there, along with a bunch of videos and articles to help you along the way.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!