Copy group of apps from one device to another - small CLI problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Copy group of apps from one device to another - small CLI problem

L4 Transporter

Hello

I'd like to copy one application group from Unit1 to Unit2.

On Unit one:

configure
run set cli config-output-format set
show application-group WiFi-apps

It gives me somethning like:

set application-group WiFi-apps members [ adobe-update apple-push-notifications apple-update avast-av-update avg-update dropbox eset-update facebook facetime flash gadu-gadu gmail-base google-analytics google-calendar google-docs
-base google-docs-editing google-docs-uploading .............................whatsapp ]

When on Unit2 i try to copy-paste this sets of command from box above its fail because of "enter" sigh insige (or something similar).

How to correct my command to properly get and put on another unit configuration of this particular app group?

Regards

Slawek

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello

This is not a problem with "width" problem is with

2017-12-06_081756.png

Remove it - and everything is OK

REgards

Slawek

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

I've found that sometimes you just have to keep trying with different applications on different lines. Try changing the width of your text editor so that there aren't any "-" marks at the line breaks.

In your example, change the width so that google-docs-base is on a single line and the next app is on the next line.

This does work, I've done it a lot. Sometimes you just have to tweak the formatting.

Hello

This is not a problem with "width" problem is with

2017-12-06_081756.png

Remove it - and everything is OK

REgards

Slawek

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!