Custom logo and user info avoiding peer' syncronization

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Custom logo and user info avoiding peer' syncronization

L2 Linker

Hello,

I'm pretty sure that I'm beating a known bug from 4.0.1 but I wish to make sure this point before to move to 4.0.3.

1. Syncronization between the active and the passive pans use to fail. Sometimes the running config sync fails and some minutes later it started to work without human intervention. BUG fixed at newer versions?
  2. Custom logo and user info sync between the HA pair, fails. Even erasing the custom logo at both pan. Obviously it's not a regular behaviour, but do you know how to fix it without rebooting the nodes? I already tried to reloading the dev server and mgt srv proccess...

Thank you guys,

Robclav

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hello!

Yes you are encountering a known bug that is being currently being addressed. Look for a fix in an upcoming release. It is believed both of your issues will be addressed in this fix.

Thank you for your patience,

Phil

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hello!

Yes you are encountering a known bug that is being currently being addressed. Look for a fix in an upcoming release. It is believed both of your issues will be addressed in this fix.

Thank you for your patience,

Phil

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!