Custom Report for all File Types

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Custom Report for all File Types

L2 Linker

Hi there,

I'd like to generate a report to display all file types passed through the firewall within last 6 hours.

I believe it's under Custom Reports / Data Filtering Log

Whatever I chose there however, I don't get any results.

Could you help ?

Thank You

BR,

Mariusz

6 REPLIES 6

L6 Presenter

You see results when you choose 7 days ?

No difference.

I'm thinking if it could be because this is Virtual Wire only ?

when you look Monitor tab, it  has logs with Data filtering for last 7 days ???

virtual wire does not change this situation.

Ah, Data Filtering under Monitor is indeed blank.

OK, I see that I don't have Data Filtering Profile set thus it doesn't log into Data Filtering Log under Monitor section.

I'm curious now, because what I want to find out is File Blocking section not Data Filtering.

If I go and create File Blocking Profile, will the blocks / hits appear in Data Filtering log?

yes you should create a file blocking profile and make it work with your Security rule by selecting inside.

after then you can also create reports.also logs will appear in Data filtering.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!