Dashboard we don't want to see global protect client version

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Dashboard we don't want to see global protect client version

L2 Linker

image.png

global-protect-client software need to remove from "currently activated" in short we dont need to see any activated global-protect-client software in NGFW.
Tried to delete but unable to see delete software image i.e cross sign which has currently activated in NGFW, if i will download other version with activate then previous one is showing cross sign.
In Dashboard we don't want to see global protect client version, for that what are the step we have to do.
For that we have tried to find kb article but no luck.

We have used command i.e delete global-protect-client version 5.1.4 and it has deleted.

RK
1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

Hi @Rajendranahak 

In your case - unfortunately - there is no way back*. When you activated once a global protect version, you cannot deactivate it. Only re-activate.

*with a factory reset you might be able to get back to a state where no global protect version is activated

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!