Destination Nat using ISP Pool address

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Destination Nat using ISP Pool address

L2 Linker

Hello All,

Need to configure destination Nat with Nat Pool Provided by ISP.  Below are the ip details :

182.72.150.0/30--Wan IP Pool

182.72.150.2/30--Configure at Palo Alto Interface

182.72.150.1/30--ISP gateway IP

182.80.48.176/29--Lan IP Pool Provided by ISP.

182.80.48.177-182.80.48.177-182--Usable IP 

Basically i want to do destination Nat using each IP Address from Usable Lan IP Pool towards my FTP server (located in Lan) .

Example

Will do nat using 182.80.48.177 for certain users coming from outiside  to reach FTP Server (10.10.10.1)

Will do nat using ip 182.80.48.178 for certain users coming from outiside  to reach FTP Server (10.10.10.1)

Can someone help me to achieve this.

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@vishal_07,

This is a fairly basic NAT configuration which is heavily covered in the admin guide and plenty of knowledgebase articles. I would look at the configuration examples and read into it a bit, and then come back if you run into any issues.

I'm not sure why you would want to use all of these addresses to access a single resource; that seems like a rather odd design decision that really doesn't benefit anything. 

Hi Bpry,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it seems not a logical to use multiple isp lan address for single destination machine but customer requirement is like that only.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!