DFA in PA

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

DFA in PA

L4 Transporter

As a result of the covid, many clients with GP are asking me about the possibilities for implementation DFA with Palo Alto GP. 

I was checking about client certificate config in GP but i think this is not very safe at all.

What recommendation/DFA do you have?

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@BigPalo,

What's your concern with client certification security? 

Dou would probably be my go to solution when deploying 2FA out to people. Stupidly simple to get setup and configured, and clients and their users generally love the ease of use of the client. Not the cheapest solution, but also not the most expensive solution and they integrate with all sorts of platforms and services with a really easy API if you're looking to implement it in custom build applications. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!