Does Palo Alto support URL rewrite option ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Does Palo Alto support URL rewrite option ?

L0 Member

I have a query is When any user (OUTSIDE/INSIDE) accessing the URL or application like JIRA and CONFLUENCE which is hosted on the AWS server on the internet. that user's traffic hit into the ON- Premises data center instead of the internet and should be inspected by the ON-Premises DLP server. Also, to make this possible on the basis URL rewrite option because we have another WEB APPLICATION FIREWALL on our premises where we are using one IP Address for all the URLs.

I want to forward the user traffic to the DLP server and from the FIREWALL, later the traffic should also be forwarded to the AWS cloud server.

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Good Day

I believe, within the URL Filtering profile, is a HTTP Rewrite.  It will need to be customized, and not sure the Live Community has the experience, but I wanted to answer your query.  Thank you.

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!