Dynamic block list and custom blocked page

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Dynamic block list and custom blocked page

L4 Transporter

Hi,

I am planning to use custom blocked page. So far I have got the logic of creating custom block page and using it in the policy. I would however like to know if I can somehow redirect user to custom blocked page and inform user that his/her access is blocked for xyz reason.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

Hello Cooper,

We can create custom block page for multiple uses.

For Antivirus,Application block, captive portal, file blocking,ssl decrypt and etc..

Which one you are talking about and if you create custom block page for any of the above you need to enable response pages in interface management under 'Network->Network Profiles->Interface Management' and use this on the interface where user traffic ingresses.

Regards,

Hari Yadavalli

hyadavalli - I am already using response pages for AV and URL filtering block. I am looking at custom block page for policy blocked using dynamic block list.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!