Dynamic updates ERROR after updated 6.0.0. Why? HELP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Dynamic updates ERROR after updated 6.0.0. Why? HELP

L1 Bithead

HI

I updated yesterday software from 5.0.10 to 6.0.0

PA200 error1a.JPG.jpg

But after such an error occurred

PA200 error1.JPG.jpg

Before that everything was normal

But after such an error occurred

many reboots, many check updates but the error is still

WHY  HOW TO FIX  HELP

4 REPLIES 4

L7 Applicator

Could you please try to upload the file manually to the PAN firewall and then install it.

Also, verify ms.log, to get more information while trying to retrieve the file from update.paloaltonetworks.com.

> tail follow yes mp-log ms.log

Thanks

L3 Networker

Getting the same issue. Had it at two sites already. I manually upload and install the content package and leave the firewall for a bit. It seems to come right by itself... Nothing else worked

Have you checked ms.log, while it was failing..? ms.log and system logs should give us some more detailed information, why it was failing to retrieve.

Thanks

I'll have a look at ms.log next time when I see the issue again. Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!