Dynamic Updates on PA-200

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Dynamic Updates on PA-200

L0 Member

I have a PA-200 that is configured to check for updates every half hour aprox. The thing is that Antivirus, Aplications and Threats are not installed as scheduled!!!

When I log in to check, the check to Internet is done, but the package is not downloaded or instaled (in schedule task action in both is download-and-install)

If I do it manualy, everything goes fine.

I already read this article but didnt work as I configured the threshold for 1 hour old

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Management-Articles/Dynamic-updates-scheduled-with-a-threshold-...

Any clues???

Also I have an extrange log in my ms.log

file /opt/pancfg/mgmt/template/pretrans-template-config.xml does not exist, not computing md5sum

This is a PA-200 stand alone mode and there is no panorama.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

I had to change the threshold time to 1, even in 3 it didnt update!

Now I have my dynamic updates up to date!

Thanks 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

This thread was created in the "Community Feedback" area.. and it should be in the General Topics area.

I am moving this thread.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

L3 Networker

I had a similar issue on a PA-200, and it was disk space related. Clear out old logs, get PA support to help you as there are files they can clear out that you can't get to.

I had to change the threshold time to 1, even in 3 it didnt update!

Now I have my dynamic updates up to date!

Thanks 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!