Erro: Threat database Handler failed (Module: device) commit failed

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Erro: Threat database Handler failed (Module: device) commit failed

L1 Bithead

Hi, i have to test the lab in eve-ng with palo alto 7.0.1 image and i can't commit to save the configuration as well as ip-address cannot set into this for management interface.  Are we need to set the management ip address same EVE-ng ip address or same prefix range? How can i do the set ip address to reachability to internet? How can i fix this error and please reply back to me (email send) or comment below this post, thanks and regard.

Phyo Wai Han, Myanmar User of Palo Alto

phyowaiwin.win91@gmail.com

+959425303518

IP error2.JPGIP error.JPGcommit error.JPG

5 REPLIES 5

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Looks like something maybe corrput in the threat database. Check out this article. It explains the error and how to correct it. Worst case you can open a support case and they can assist.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClTBCA0

Regards,

Hi Otakar.klier,

I cann't download from support site and where can i download the antivirus ? To install manual upload into palo alto image folder with filezilla using, Do you know the download link and please give me link to download. Thanks for your advice.

Phyo Wai Han

Hello,

When you log into the support site, go to the Updates on the left and select Dynamic updates.

https://support.paloaltonetworks.com

Then select the update to download. Once you have them downloaded log into your PAN management interface and go to the Device tab at the top ->Dynamic Updates on the Left. Then at the bottom select Upload. Once uploaded, them click Install from file at the bottom and select the proper package and file name.

Once that is complete, you can try your commits then.

Cheers!

Hi Otakar,

I can't log in to support site that's your link but i 've met UnAuthorized Access, What's going wrong ? I have already account. Where can i register new user to access support site? After log-in my account, that will be shown. Please reply to me thanks.PA error.JPG

Hello,

So you got that error after you entered your credentials when you clicked the Sign In at the top right of that page?

When you click the Sign In it will redirect you to the following URL. 

https://login.paloaltonetworks.com/?resume=/idp/ubGKU/resumeSAML20/idp/startSSO.ping&spentity=suppor...

Also you must have a valid support contract to sign in and get the files you need.

Regards,

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!