Export or print from Applipedia?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Export or print from Applipedia?

L2 Linker

Hi all,

Is there any way to get information out of the Applipedia?  Or out of the Applications screen from the firewall console?  I've several times had the need to discuss application policies with non-technical users.  For instance, right now I'd like to present the list of social network applications to a marketing exec so she can tell me what her staff needs and doesn't need.  It would be super-useful to be able to export that information from the Applipedia.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

- Steve

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hi Steve,

Not that I know of. But there is actually an applipedia iOS app that you can use to help out just install it and load it up and you can see all the apps classed as social-networking.

hope this helps,

Ben

L6 Presenter

I had this same question to my previous SE.  Bascially he said there's no direct way, but he pulled it via API from the firewall.

If you like I can provide you that same list.  Altough my exported version is from Feb 2015, so I'm not sure if you'd want it or not.  If you wanted it just comment and I'll post it (it is a year old though)

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!