Feature Request List

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Thanks a lot for the answer.

I assume you're referring to the filter under "custom group", is that correct? If so, wouldn't that bundle all users inside all the AD groups that start with cn=app-palo-* into one single group? I want to still keep the AD groups as single entities, but I don't want to update the firewall local config or the panorama network/device template every time i create an AD group.

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

@BPry I found what you meant and it works very good, thanks a lot for the quick and accurate response.

Highlighted
L0 Member

I would like to have routing tables and routing neighbors monitorable by SNMP like other devices from Cisco, HP, Juniper. This is key for using Palo Alto devices as routers.

Highlighted
Cyber Elite

@mkroell1,

Feature Requests need to be submitted through your SE. Once they have submitted or added your vote to an existing feature request, please let us know what the FR number is so that it can be added to this list. 

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!