Feature Request: Panorama: Managed Devices Summary for Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Feature Request: Panorama: Managed Devices Summary for Dashboard

L0 Member

One of the most common at-a-glance sections of Panorama I use for overall environment status is the Managed Devices Summary page. This is the only / easiest place I know of to check on the HA status, Policy and Template Sync state and Last Commit state for all managed devices at once. 

I would really like to be able to view this information as a Dashboard widget rather than having to go to the Panorama tab.

For that matter there are a number of information-only pages I would really like to be able to "pin" to the dashboard for use in user roles I want to restrict from other parts of Panorama.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@bgolub,

For a feature request like this you'll need to contact your SE so they can put the request in on you behalf, or add your companies vote to an existing FR if one exists. Once that's done, if you want to modify your post to include that number so others can add their vote if they also want to feature added it might gain more traction. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@bgolub,

For a feature request like this you'll need to contact your SE so they can put the request in on you behalf, or add your companies vote to an existing FR if one exists. Once that's done, if you want to modify your post to include that number so others can add their vote if they also want to feature added it might gain more traction. 

L7 Applicator

And if you have the FR ID, post it here too: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/General-Topics/Feature-Request-List/m-p/209128#M61154

In this thread I try to collect feature requests so others can add their votes to the different FRs.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!