Firefox 4.0 issue

Highlighted
L2 Linker

Firefox 4.0 issue

Hello,

With Firefox 4.0 the vertical scroll bar in the "Policies" tab, in the management console, is missing so you can't view the rules below 7th  row.

We have an PAN 4020, in 3.1.8

Thanks

Iñaki

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Palo Alto Networks Guru

Re: Firefox 4.0 issue

This issue was fixed in PAN-OS  3.1.9 and 4.0.3.  Is anyone seeing this issue in one of these versions?

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
L4 Transporter

I was just about to start a topic on this.  I can confirm this issue.  The scroll bars are missing in other tabs as well.  You can not scroll through the logs in the monitor tab.

Highlighted
Not applicable

... same here.While the GUI seems to be noticably faster with FF 4.0 the missing scroll bars forced me back to FF 3.6.

L2 Linker

3.1.4 PAN OS - I am having the same problem.

Highlighted
L3 Networker

This should be opened as a support case so we can insure it is being tested

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

I wanted to chime in that its affecting us too. I've opened a support case also.

Thanks

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

I can confirm that, with 3.1.8 too.

Highlighted
L0 Member

any one got and update on this.

Highlighted
L5 Sessionator

Bug 27886 was created and there is a fix slated for 4.0.2 with approval pending for 3.1.9.  Both should be released towards the end of April.

Highlighted
L2 Linker

I'm seeing the issue too on FF4.  I had to upgrade from 3.6.16 as that version of FF was very ustable.  :smileysad:

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!