Global connection issues with Wildfire EU Cloud?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global connection issues with Wildfire EU Cloud?

L4 Transporter

Somebody else has same issue with Wildfire EU Cloud?

System Log full of "wildfire-conn-failed" events and in traffic log can see corresponding connection issues with 154.59.126.51, packets received = 0, therefore application "incomplete". Normally it should be application paloalto-wildfire-cloud.

9 REPLIES 9

L2 Linker

Hello, is there currently a problem? I get the messages "Failed to perform task multiple times resulting in connection timeout with WildFire Cloud wildfire.paloaltonetworks.com and also panos.wildfire.paloaltonetworks.com" in the system log and incomplete entries in the traffic log, rarely paloalto-wildfire-cloud application entries.

L4 Transporter

Yes getting the same errors multiple times on our helpdesk.

L2 Linker

I had hoped that it would be okay after a few days, but unfortunately this is not the case and the messages are still recorded in the logs.

Does anyone have any information on what could be the cause?

Unfortunately, we cannot open a ticket at PA ourselves and have to have a ticket opened at PA through our partner system house, which is difficult to reach these days.

I have a ticket open with WestCon.

Issue is still apparent. can open one with PA direct as well which I may do on monday.

L2 Linker

That would be great, thank you very much.

I wish you a happy and healthy new year.

L2 Linker

Hello RobinClayton, do you have any news?

I'm still trying to reach our service provider to convince him to open a ticket with PA on our behalf.

Isn't anyone reading this from PA to help us?

L2 Linker

Hi there,

on our firewall, the reports stopped yesterday night at around 0.30 a.m.

Possibly there was a problem with Palo Alto themselves and they have now solved it !?

My last failure was "2022/01/04 23:36:17" so yes looks like they have resolved it but no word from support.

Rob

L2 Linker

Hi there,

we have these reports again since Friday morning.

Does anyone else have similar reports and contact with Paloalto?

Thank you and best regards.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!