Global Protect Auto Start

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect Auto Start

L1 Bithead

We are looking into adding Global Protect as part of our deployment of newly reimaged computers. Within my company's work environment, we want Global Protect to start up only when the user clicks on the shortcut icon for the application. We do not want to have it auto start upon restarting the computer. Is there a way to disable this feature so Global Protect will not auto start? 

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Not sure if i am understanding your question... but under network,portal,agent,app you can select on demand.

the client will only connect or disconnect when the user needs to...

@Mick_Ball

The on demand is not what I am referring to. That will determine when Global Protect should try to connect. I am referring to when you restart the computer and the Global Protect auto starts. Presenting you the Connect button. I am trying to disable auto run all together. Requiring you to go to Start menu and launching the application there manually first and then click the Connect button. 

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!