GlobalProtect Client Version Report

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GlobalProtect Client Version Report

L2 Linker

When deploying the GlobalProtect client upgrades, is it possible to run a report to see what GP Client version everyone has installed?  

This will allow us to see how well an upgrade is going to remote computers, and if any computer may not be communicating properly to the portal?

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

I don't know of any way to run a report for this information, but you can script displaying this info for connected clients, and then just store the info for later review. 

HIP coulld report such info if you have a license to cover this.

I do see it in the HIP information when I look at each HIP Match log , but I am not sure how to pull together a report out of all of the HIP match logs.

Hip object “old” old client version

hip object “new” new client version

hip profile “client info”  containing “old” or “new” from above

monitor/hip match

filter for “client info”

this will display all the required info after a period of time....

right hand corner will allow export to csv.

open in excel, i prefer to dump on linux and grep etc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!