Google-meet troubles

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Google-meet troubles

L1 Bithead

Good morning community,

I have problems to configure an access policy from the internal user network to the google-meet video conferencing service, users report that they do not listen to or view the video.

When leaving the policy to any destination I see a lot of traffic going through the policy which I am not sure corresponds to google-meet.

Currently I have the policy configured as follows.

google-meet.png

Any reference that I can be doing wrong? Or if the policy is wrongly configured?

I already appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Cibersecurity Engineer
3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@marcelocampos,

What sort of traffic are you seeing hit that security rule that you aren't expecting to see? The only thing that I see as odd is that you've limited it to just G Suite users, is that the only meetings you are trying to join? 

L1 Bithead

Hi @BPry , 

I made changes to the policy, it was set like this.

policy meets.png

I see google traffic through the necessary ports, but users continue to report audio problems. Another issue is that aged out queries are appreciated. On the other hand we have no problems for example with microsoft teams.

trafico meets.jpg

any idea or suggestion that may be happening?

I already appreciate your help.

regards!

Cibersecurity Engineer

L0 Member

Hi, please STUN Application, in may case this app-id are using dynamics TCP ports... I did a rule with any ports over STUN and works. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!