HA State is "not sycned" even though Sync Task is completed on Peer (Passive) Gerät)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

HA State is "not sycned" even though Sync Task is completed on Peer (Passive) Gerät)

L1 Bithead

Hello,

There are a few config differences between Active/Passive Firewalls like (asssigned Auth. Profil under Device section, login banner, snmp features)

When i perform sync it shows on Task Manager of Passive Firewall it is succesfully synched. 

fkuecuek_0-1728893393917.png

However on the Active Firewall it shows us always "not synced"

fkuecuek_1-1728893480464.png

here is the show high avaiabiltiy state output from active and passive firewalls

Active : 
Configuration Synchronization:
Enabled: yes
Running Configuration: not synchronized
Out-of-sync Reason: Failure to complete config sync

Passive :
Configuration Synchronization:
Enabled: yes
Running Configuration: not synchronized
Out-of-sync Reason: Peer disconnected with commit

5 REPLIES 5

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@f.kuecuek,

When you try to run the following on the Active firewall what is the output?

request high-availability sync-to-remote running-config

HA synchronization job has been queued on peer. Please check job status on peer.  -> on the passive device it says it is completed but on active device it is always not synced

L1 Bithead

Hello @f.kuecuek

I am curious if there is an issue with the management server on the passive unit. Can you post a screenshot of the HA widget from the web interface dashboard? 

I came across the following article with a different sync related error: Not able to sync configuration to peer with error message "HA Group XX: Running configuration not sy... 

Perhaps you could try the troubleshooting steps listed in the article and see if the issue is of a similar thread? Let me know! 

Cheers. 

L1 Bithead

It is solved with disabling and enable snyc config under HA settings

Glad to hear it! 

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!