How i find maximum new session ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How i find maximum new session ?

L0 Member

Hi

i has some question for manage the paloalto.

1. Can i select custom time in APP Scope monitor?

2. How i see maximum new connection to paloalto ? (this relate for me to plan use the paloalto model)

3. Can generate report to Graph (pipe, line, etc), Table or both in the report?

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker

For point 2 ... BreakingPoint is a solution for you.

Kind regards,

Olivier

Not applicable

Hi,

How about use below command in CLI?

>show session info

or

>show system statistics

J

L4 Transporter

Can i select custom time in APP Scope monitor?

-- No you cannot select a custom time for APP scope monitor

How i see maximum new connection to paloalto ? (this relate for me to plan use the paloalto model)

Not sure what is that you are looking at. I will cover different scenarios and you pick the answer that suits your scenario the best

-- Did you mean the new connection setup rate in real time? If so- you can use the command " show session info". Look for New connection establish rate: 

-- To see the active connections through the FW- use" show system statistics"

if you are looking at sizing the proucts, look at product datasheet for the max concurrent sessions and the CPS number.

If you are trying to size to the FW and want to the test the CPS, as oliver mentioned you can use some test tools like ( sprient test center, IXIA or Breaking Point) to measure the CPS.

Hope this helps

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!