How much PA support vlan subinterface using vlan tagging and logical L3 interface?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How much PA support vlan subinterface using vlan tagging and logical L3 interface?

L3 Networker

Dear Master.

I know that PAN device can support 802.1q vlan tagging and logical vlan L3 interface. so I tried to find that a single physical interface how much support logical sub-interface when using logical vlan L3 interface and vlan tagging (like a cisco trunk ) but could not find answer from some document and live community.

Please give me answer how much PAN device support logical sub-interface from a single physical interface using 802.1q vlan tagging and logical vlan L3 interface.

Thank you.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

There are 4094 sub-interfaces per physical interface, which is also the maximum allowed per device.  The capacity is the same across all device platforms.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

There are 4094 sub-interfaces per physical interface, which is also the maximum allowed per device.  The capacity is the same across all device platforms.

Thanks a lot. Smiley Happy

The platform supports a total of 4094 VLANs.

Those VLANs can be all on one interface or distributed across several interfaces but no more than 4094 vlans can be created.

Steve Krall

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!