how to create a log forwarding profile using gmail or office 365

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

how to create a log forwarding profile using gmail or office 365

L2 Linker

Hi 

I am trying to create a log forwarding profile in the firewall and parallel we created the server profile for the Gmail and office 365 

while scheduling the report and used the Gmail or office 365 email id and we try to test the email 

we are getting the below error 

we have added the mail server profile. we schedule the reports and getting error as "

Failed to send email to '' via gateway smtp.gmail.com".

can anyone help me how to use office 365 or Gmail accounts in the log forwarding profiles 

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@HemanthV,

The first thing I would check is that your firewall is able to resolve the domain and that you don't see any denied traffic from your management interface (or specified service route) and Gmail. Since you are getting errors with GMail and O365 I would assume that this is a configuration issue.

L1 Bithead

do you have any resolution?

Hi 

Currently no I don't have a solution, as per the tac currently it is in the feature request not sure when it will be available 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!