How to setup SSLVPN and MGMT on the same IP?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup SSLVPN and MGMT on the same IP?

Not applicable

Hello,

How to setup SSLVPN portal and managment on same IP. Because now I don't have https managment on my firewall.

Regards

Piotr Bratkowski

13 REPLIES 13

L5 Sessionator

Assuming you had management enabled prior to configuring SSLVPN, management will move from port 443 to port 4443 when SSLVPN is configured on the same interface.  SSLVPN will use port 443.  Try connecting to port 4443 in your browser.

e.g. https://externalIPaddress:4443

Not applicable

Thanks for anwer. It worked, but I've clicked wrong star:]

What if the SSLVPN was configured first?

I can't connect to 4443 now when SSLVPN and management is on the same port.

SSLVPN is working fine.

Regards

Jo Christian

/Jo Christian

As of 3.1.0 it is no longer possible to configure SSL VPN and management on the same port.  You may want to configure a loopack with an external IP address for the SSL VPN.

We don't want the management on the same port, it is not possible to run management on port 4443?

Well loopback with external IP would have been an option if we got more public ip-address'es, but we only got one.

Regards

Jo Christian

/Jo Christian

This is a bug that is being fixed in 3.1.3. You should be able to have back the 4443 management port with that release.

Mike

I wonder if you could create a port-based NAT rule to forward traffic destined to an arbitrary port translated to the loopback ip/port for management?

Cheers,

Kelly

Great 🙂

We will wait for version 3.1.3 then.

Regards

Jo Christian

/Jo Christian

Hi,

Yes you can, what we have done is setting up a destination nat to the managment port. You can use any arbitrary port on the outside and nat it to port 443 of the managment IP.

Best regards,

Bart.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!