HTTPS response page

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

HTTPS response page

L4 Transporter

Dears,

I have created one custom response page(including image) that is for application block and URL block.

example:- If someone wants to access a restricted URL or application the page should be displayed on the customer screen.

I can see, once I apply the custom response page in the URL block page and application block page. then access the HTTP traffic the page display was showing properly, however, while accessing the HTTPS site not able to get the response page.

I have applied the SSL forward proxy decryption. and the traffic decrypted correctly.

Jafar_Hussain_0-1616934348405.png

Can anyone help me to achieve this?

16 REPLIES 16

L6 Presenter

Maybe you have ssl certificate issues as the hostname is 2.18.234.244 as this should match the CN and the CA could be self signed and not public? Also on the firewall have you allowed port 6081 for ssl/web-blowsing by creating a custom service?

@HolgerKrause Looks like there are also authentication policy rules involved in this. This website on port 6081 belongs to captive portal and not to a response page for a blocked website or application

• 16 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!