I cannot use an EDL in URL Filtering or SSL No Decrypt Policy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

I cannot use an EDL in URL Filtering or SSL No Decrypt Policy

L0 Member

Thanks for any help you can offer

Panorama 9.1 instructions show this image about using edl's as part of a url filtering or ssl decryption policy

edl listed.jpg

However even though I have several EDLs configured and working I am not given that option. See images below

How can i enable this functionality.

Here is a screenshot of my edls

edl list.jpg

And here is were I am missing the Option for EDL Filtering

No List.jpg

Thanks again for any help you can provide.

Lee

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L0 Member

I found the answer, when creating the external dynamic list you have to choose Type as "URL List" My previous list was a Type "IP List"

See picture below.

Thanks

Lee edl.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L0 Member

I found the answer, when creating the external dynamic list you have to choose Type as "URL List" My previous list was a Type "IP List"

See picture below.

Thanks

Lee edl.jpg

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!