Incoming traffic being not logged on external IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Incoming traffic being not logged on external IP

L0 Member

Hi 

Any help greatly appreciated.

I have 4 internal IPs w x y and z that need to route out on one of my external IPs (1.2.3.4).  And then I need the ingress traffic on 1.2.3.4 to be routed to w x y and z based on the incoming port number.  I am also changing the incoming port to a standard internal port number.

The out going NAT rule seems to fine. However the incoming 4 NAT rules are not being hit and I don't see any traffic at all on the monitor for ext IP 1.2.3.4, but I am assured by the sender it is being sent. 

I have done bidirectional static NATs before and not had an issue, but the routing by port number is not working.

thanks

Alex 

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

You should see the traffic in the logs when the security policy is hit. Just verify that the policy is set to log at session end. Log at session start is a short term settings.

Regards,

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!