Is Anyone Able to To Set Up Google Authenticator For CSP Access?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Is Anyone Able to To Set Up Google Authenticator For CSP Access?

L1 Bithead

This in regards to accessing the Palo Alto Customer Service Portal (CSP). 

We have enabled 2FA at the system level for CSP access and are using email for 2FA.  I am following the directions here for setting up Google Authenticator instead of email for 2FA access. How to Enable Google Authenticator - Knowledge Base - Palo Alto Networks

However I am unable to enter any input into the code field, no numbers appear if I type them using both top row or num pad.  Its as if I'm not typing anything at all, nothing registers.  If I attempt to enter in letters, I get a warning advising me to "Please enter valid 6-digit code". 

I have been able to duplicate this with 2 different accounts on 3 different browsers, Edge, Chrome, and Safari which indicates to me its not a browser issue.  

Anyone have suggestions on a missed administrative setting somewhere or has anyone got it to work at all? 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

back end issue, support has now resolved, now able to enter in input in the entry field, and successfully set up Google Authenticator now. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L1 Bithead

back end issue, support is looking into it...

back end issue, support has now resolved, now able to enter in input in the entry field, and successfully set up Google Authenticator now. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!