Is it possible to integrate google authenticator with PaloAlto for device admin authentication (two factor)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Is it possible to integrate google authenticator with PaloAlto for device admin authentication (two factor)?

L4 Transporter

Hi All,

If possible, how to accomplish the same. Share if any document is available.

Thank you,

Guru

7 REPLIES 7

L4 Transporter

This article is based on setting up Freeradius to use Google Authenticator - http://www.virtualvcp.com/tech-guides/36-vmware-view/194-securing-vmware-view-google-authenticator-a...

I have not done this as yet but as it is using RADIUS as the authentication method, it should work.

Not applicable

Just set this up and it's working great! If you want me to post a "How To", let me know!

Thanks!

Hello Gururaj,

I haven't tested this myself but have come across this "PAN doesn't directly support Google Authentication method, but it can be done through FreeRADIUS server. Referred to http://www.virtualvcp.com/tech-guides/36-vmware-view/194-securing-vmware-view-google-authenticator-a...".

Regards,

Dileep

Hi wkey@atcc.org

Did you have any documentation on this?

The links in this tread is dead.

/kristian

Haven't tested it but this new link looks promising:

FreeRADIUS Google Dual Factor Authenticator - Supertechguy.com

Not applicable

I use duosecurity. It is an amazing app And its free to try out for a few devices/users. THere is an integration guide on their website for Palo Alto Networks. The guide goes over integration for GlobalProtect, but you can use that same methodology for admin access.

How to @wkey ? 

also is there any way to integrate with Windows Radius?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!