Issue in Retrieve framed IP address attributes from authentication server

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Issue in Retrieve framed IP address attributes from authentication server

HI Guys,

I have deployed radius server for authenticating the third party Ipsec clients. 

When I connect to global protect from my mobile third party ipsec client it is getting connected via x auth support enable in global protect gateway and authenticate itself using Authentication profile configured(This has both LDAP and radius authentication sequence fashion).

As the authentication is done by radius server, I should get IP address from authentication server. But it is releasing from the next dynamic pool.

I have enough IP address in the authentication server IP address pool. But  when I connect through GP client using radius account from win or mac machine it is releasing IP from authentication server.

When I check in palo alto documents, It says generically limited features of global protect only supported by x-auth clients and go for licensed GP mobile agent, But the phone which I have is Win 6.5 that doesn't have global protect mobile app support. I would like to know this feature is supported or not.

2 REPLIES 2

Guys,

Can anyone helpe me  out for this issue

Can anyone help me with this issue

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!