Issues with Members in a group and a security policy
- pa 850/9.15 os level
- I use ldap to sync with AD , I merged the groups I need in the include group option
- I see all the groups in cli by using show groups
- I can also list members in the group from cli ,
- I use Kerbose to sycn user id's and they also show up in the userid /monitor..
- If I put in a security policy by an AD group name as parameter to apply to a group "A", it fails to execute and drops through to a lower rule.
- If I put a user who exists in group "A" in the rule same rule , the rule works for the user only,..,
- In essence, the firewall knows about the groups and the users, but the security rule it doesn't seem to understand about that user inside the group
- When I use the cli to list the user group A , it lists of the members.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!