license required for PAN-OS?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

license required for PAN-OS?

L2 Linker

just purchased 2 PA-5410s and stumbled across eve-ng, do i have to have a license to be able to download the pan-os to run in eve-ng?

thanks

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@branedge,

I'd reach out to your SE or AM and see if they can get you a trial license for a VM series. That'll give you access to the proper image. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@branedge,

I'd reach out to your SE or AM and see if they can get you a trial license for a VM series. That'll give you access to the proper image. 

thanks, i opened a ticket and have been getting the run around for 2 days now!

L1 Bithead

How do i register for the customer support portal to download an evaluation license for lab purposes?

Pls assist...

Emmanuel Acheampong-Nartey
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!