Looking for GPClient for Android

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Looking for GPClient for Android

L5 Sessionator

Palo Alto Networks Announces GlobalProtect For Android™ Mobile OS

According to above press release, it is available now, though I can't find it.

It says "GlobalProtect for Android is currently available for download from Google Play™. ".

Could somebody tell me direct link for it?

Regards,

Emr

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

I reply to myself.

Here it is.

GlobalProtect - Android Apps on Google Play

I also checked with my PA-200 v5.0.4 and I could establish the tunnel from my android 4.0.4.

Regards,

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L6 Presenter

Sourcenet has some paloalto-related tools on play-store but I doubt its this one which the press release is referencing:

Mobile User-ID Beta1 - Android Apps on Google Play

L4 Transporter

Looking for this myself.

Can't find it in Google Play store..

Jo Christian

/Jo Christian

Hi, also I am unable to find the app. It should  work only if GP license is active on device.

FOr a simple vpn client under android I use NCP VPN Client, does anyone find something else free?

It's not out there yet. Coming soon!

L5 Sessionator

I reply to myself.

Here it is.

GlobalProtect - Android Apps on Google Play

I also checked with my PA-200 v5.0.4 and I could establish the tunnel from my android 4.0.4.

Regards,

It works! for AndroidOS + IOs (Iphone/Ipad)

To bad is not possibile creating multiple connection entry, also without GlobalProtect license neither the simple vpn client feature is available. I've to use the old cisco vpn config  🙂

I hope in the next release will be implemented also AndroidOS in GP configuration tab, for now only win & mac Oses are listed.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!