Monthly PDF Summary Reports

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Monthly PDF Summary Reports

Not applicable

Is there a way to take the daily PDF Summary reports and "roll them up for a monthly" report and send this to email?

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Hi,

You should be able to do the following:

1. Create and save a custom report that meets this criteria specifically the period to 30 days

2. Configure report group and add the custom report you defined in step1]

3. Create email profile in device tab-server profile-Email

4. Configure New Email scheduler  instance adding report(report groups) and Email profile

Regards,

Gary S.

We had the same request from our management team and when testing the suggested the none of the custom reports were included.

Only the custom reports which had the "Scheduled" option selected would be included.

Unfortunately only Last Calendar Day, Last 7 Calendar Days and Last Calendar Week are supported for scheduled reports.

Thus far I haven't found a solution to get by this limitation.

That's the limitation that I found also.  I can't find a way to get a 30 day report in the scheduler and emial the results in a PDF file.  That would be a great addition for Board reports, etc.  Anyone else figure a way around this?  Thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!