Multiple Global Protect Gateways on One Physical Interface

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Multiple Global Protect Gateways on One Physical Interface

L2 Linker

Hi

is it possible to create a setup where two separate GlobalProtect Gateways are listeningn on the same physical interface? It's clear that they cannot be running on the same public IP address, but how about if I'm allocating separate IP addresses for both gateways? I tried this, but the problem seems to be that I cannot allocate two public IP addresses of the same subnet on the same virtual router. Is the only workaround to create a separate virtual router?

-Petteri Heinonen

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L2 Linker

Found the solution. Simply create additional loopback interfaces, assign the needed IP adresses (with a mask of /32) to those, and then add the loopback interface(s) to the virtual router.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

Found the solution. Simply create additional loopback interfaces, assign the needed IP adresses (with a mask of /32) to those, and then add the loopback interface(s) to the virtual router.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!