Need to report on blocked downloads

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Need to report on blocked downloads

L3 Networker

I have to produce a report on file downloads that were blocked for having some kind of malware. User initiated downloads that were blocked. Anyone have any idea how to do this ?

Thanks,

Justin

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Justin,

I've been doing a lot of similar reports. I attached a screenshot of one of them.

Antivirus is turned on, and it's all blocked, so anything that shows up in that report I assume was blocked. I'm doing similar reports for vulnerability and spyware protection, but I had to control for the severity level. After I had all the custom reports built I put all of them into a report group which gets emailed out daily to select individuals.

I hope the information helps.

Best,

Dave M

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L1 Bithead

Justin,

I've been doing a lot of similar reports. I attached a screenshot of one of them.

Antivirus is turned on, and it's all blocked, so anything that shows up in that report I assume was blocked. I'm doing similar reports for vulnerability and spyware protection, but I had to control for the severity level. After I had all the custom reports built I put all of them into a report group which gets emailed out daily to select individuals.

I hope the information helps.

Best,

Dave M

Works great.. Thank You.

I wish it would total the number. Also, it would be great if I could run this for a whole month. Have you run into trouble trying to do anything longer then 7 days ?

Thanks again,

Justin

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!