NetConnect and GlobalProtect VPN Dual Setup in 4.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

NetConnect and GlobalProtect VPN Dual Setup in 4.0

Not applicable

We are still on 4.0. Is it possible to setup the GlobalProtect configuration while still in 4.0 and allowing Netconnect to continue working? This will allow us to create documentation for end users and distribute it and publish it before migrating.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

Hi...Please take a look at this post - .  Thanks.

Thanks, I did see that and I am going through the NetConnec to GlobalProtect Migration document. I will be pushing the client to domain machines, but we also have lots of users with non-domain machines. The need next-next-next type of documentation to function and upper management wants everything to be pre-communicated for something like this.

I also would like to run Global Protect and NetConnect on a 4.0.12 firewall.

I have domain users and vendors that I would like to address separately pushing the GP.msi through Group Policy to the domain users and then hand holding the vendors.

Then I could upgrade to 4.12.

I want to run both GP and NC at the same time on 4.0.12.

I see there is a trial license for the GP Gateway, seeing I have a pair in HA that is all I need, under Support/My Devices.

I am assuming I would activate the trial then download the GP Agent Bundle to my system.

Then I would connect and the GP agent would download to my system.

I could then use that download to push out under Group Policy?

Is that how I get the GP agent or is there another place where I can find it on the support site?

Has anyone ever done this?

Are these the correct steps?

TIA

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!