no common encryption algorithms

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

no common encryption algorithms

L1 Bithead

When trying to access my PA-220 through my browsers I getting an error for no common encryption algorithms. I have attempted to enable all forms of TLS/SSL, I have tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and IE11 none of which work. Could someone please advise on what the issue may be.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

What about ssh or console? Does the firewall show something useful there?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@dscheller,

I assume this was working previously and now just stopped? With this being a rather odd issue, and the number of things that could actually get in the way of this working that are outside of simple PA configuration, I would open a TAC case so the support engineer can get some details about your environment as a whole without poking at the wrong issue for too long. 

L7 Applicator

What @BPry suggests is probably the best way to proceed. But depending on the version you have installed, there might be a bug and something crashed with the management process. Anyway did you try to simply reboot the firewall?

This is actually brand new and I just plugged it in and connected the MGMT cable.

What about ssh or console? Does the firewall show something useful there?

I can console in and it lets me log in and everything but I haven't checkeed the logs to see if they show something.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!