No Super User to authorise my Support Portal account

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Community Expert Verified
Community Expert Verified

No Super User to authorise my Support Portal account

L0 Member

Hello.

I need to download the PaloAlto Terminal Services user-id agent.

To download this agent, I need to have a PaloAlto Customer Support Portal account.

I went through the process of setting up a Support Portal account, using my device serial number and customer number.

Unfortunately, I get a message saying my account expired or was not yet authorised by a Super User.

Nobody in my team is a Super User, including my line manager and my organisation's head of IT.

Therefore, I am now stuck, not being able to proceed, and I have a colleague who has scores of users with Internet access issues on their remote desktop sessions.

There is no phone number to call, there is no live chat, so I'm hoping somebody here can tell me what the best way to proceed is please.

Yours hopefully,

John Devlin.

An IT 'Jack of all trades', master of none.
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @JohnDevlin ,

Fill out this form, and a case will be created and you will receive an email.  https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/services/support/login-assistance

If you ever forget the URL, you can reach it by clicking on the login box "Need help signing in" > Contact Support > Need Login Assistance.

Thanks,

Tom

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @JohnDevlin ,

Fill out this form, and a case will be created and you will receive an email.  https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/services/support/login-assistance

If you ever forget the URL, you can reach it by clicking on the login box "Need help signing in" > Contact Support > Need Login Assistance.

Thanks,

Tom

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

L0 Member

Tom,

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,

John Devlin.

An IT 'Jack of all trades', master of none.
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!