O365 Category Change

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

O365 Category Change

L4 Transporter

Did anyone see outlook.office365.com change category today at about 18:00 GMT?

We were seeing logged as computer-and-internet-info and changed to web-based-email?

This is when I find out it ws planned and I've missed about a million alerts telling me this was coming....

4 REPLIES 4

L2 Linker
Affected us also
Seems to be a change sonewhere between URL DB 20180221.20278 & 20180221.20284
I didnt see any warning from PA about it - curious if anyone else did?

Update: the change has been rolled back, as of URL DB version 20180221.40005

outlook.office365.com has been re-re-classified to 'computer-and-internet-info'

Thanks Sam.

Our email is hosted in Office 365. All of our 'Outlook for Mac' email traffic changed yesterday to now being classified as 'outlook-web-online' which hit our 'block web based emaill' rules. That is still the case as of this morning - with PAN-DB 20180221.40173 - Anyone else seeing this issue? 

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!